WMT western metals limited

read re comparison to pdn, page-5

1. 412 Posts.
    Sorry if I sounded harsh Simon, I was just trying to bring some reality back to some of the posts here.

I dont disagree that WMT looks good as a long term hold, but posts such as "if we have 10billion plus in the ground", and yours comparing WMT trench results ( to PDN drilling results IMO dont give a true reflection of where WMT is at atm. We are talking of 1.5 m depth trenches and grab samples (and of course they only picked the best samples to be analysed). At this stage WMT is just identifying possible drilling locations.. thats all. Actual drilling doesnt start till Jun/Jul next year. Yet people are talking about the grab samples as if they are drilling results (someone was already mentioning JORC.. geez), they are not... the hype just worries me a bit.

People here are already talking about this rising into the high teens in the next month or so (if not next week or so). From a fundamental POV its unlikely in the short term.. but hey there is alot of hype around.

Look at MOX, early indications were of a huge discovery, when drilling results started coming out, it was far from that. Good but not the huge grades everyone was ramping on about initially. Same might happen to WMT.

In saying that I think WMT is a great stock to buy a small parcel of, and just hide it away for now, and then re-evaluate when drilling results start to come out. But be aware that IMO you will have at least a 6 month wait before this does take off if results are good. Even then dont expect the MC to rise much above $100M in the first year after drilling commences (although that depends how quick the drilling programme is).

WMT has a long way to go, and with a Market Cap of around $40M already IMO its just a bit too high based on what we know... which is bugger all to tell the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.