TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Read the announcement, none of the rest matters!

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    So all you girls and fellas, looks like there is a lot of rubbish, scaremongering and fellas with a grudge for whatever reason on this forum.

I think its time to take stock and just stick to the facts that have been announced to market. The SP is bouncing up and down for a very good reason. Again I have viewed the top 20 in the Perth office today and a rather large new shareholder has popped up not there previously. They now have over 20 million shares and have shaken the shite out of the tree and scared a lot of holders into selling, that's just the way the game works. This combined with a lot of the scaremongering on forums as this have worked perfectly  to assist them in gaining a top 10 position.

Now the facts by way of announcement titles:

TV2U secures up to 2.7 million in Convertible Note Funding
    TV2u Licenses technology to SOL Telecom for latam growth
    Baliwood Launches channel on Istream

These are all fantastic announcements and show huge steps in turning the into a low capex, high revenue earning business that will make everyone involved a lot of money. Stick to the above facts and remember with new comers wanting to get in at a low as price as possible, there will be people here trying to scare you into selling.

Take a leaf out of @Houndie and @taow books! They have been holding since way back when and are still holding strong with their shares, no way will they sell, they understand how rich they are going to get when the time is right! Good on you fellas!!

Also in case anyone was wondering, Lind still has every one of their allocated shares, has not sold a single one.

Enjoy the ride, don't be influenced by anyone other than yourself and your family.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.