AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

read the annual report, page-17

1. 708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Benmoff,that is correct.

The well I am refering to is on the garcitas ranch field drilled in 1987.

Now with some information that I have recently reviewed it appears that we are in for some serious cashflow moving into the next couple of years,based on existing success only.

It is amazing how a thread that we posted only a month or two back on possible cash flows from the oyster creek project and garcitas ranch project,appears that is has a very real chance of coming to fruition.

It has been commented on by several posters that the azz chat forum is much more informative than other forums.
    In my opinion we are fortunate to have a group of regular posters (both positive and negative) who give everyone (including ourselves) a view largely based on publicly available material and posible outcomes from that.This gives everyone the chance to evalute the material discussed and work out if this stock has a place in their portfolio currently or into the future.

I have expressed in the last few months that we are only 12 months away from becoming a midcap oil and gas producer.It appears that this may also come to fruition.

To me that is exciting because we move from largely a smallcap company with little meaningful production to a company with strong cashflows.It opens up our target market for shareholders to more institutions who have set criteria before they invest in a stock.

If the so called sharemarket tree has a large shakeout (ie crash) the last thing you want to be holding on to is smallcap speculative stocks with no near to medium term earning streams.

all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.