SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

read the chairmans address carefully, page-22

1. 41 Posts.
    exactly. well put jimmi

and... if the sen equip is in most US military / government / embassies etc (according to the slide presented) - where is the money?

show me the money - from safenet.....for equipment sales, the r+d contribution from safenet towards the ethernet product.....

it didnt appear in last years results as far as i know, they are not forecasting it for next year - do they have an agreement to not disclose until second half 06/07 - AFTER a buyout? same for the aus telco, bank, and M.E. 'opportunity'

and just dont get me started on the missing ATM payments (from safenet) from 2 years ago...

To be fair there is one person i trust on the board - but its not FG... and FG still calls many of the shots.

With earlier posts regarding stage 1 and stage 2, I will add stage 3.....after sen is bought out - suddenly the company has significant wins quickly, and after a year or so the privatised entity is bought out by a public co at about a 400% profit. Of course we will never know about the deals because it will be a private company. Gee I wonder who the shareholders of the private company will be?

grrrr.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $22.51K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398140 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 855001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.