SEN 0.00% 1.7¢ senetas corporation limited

exactly. well put jimmiand... if the sen equip is in most US...

1. 41 Posts.
    exactly. well put jimmi

and... if the sen equip is in most US military / government / embassies etc (according to the slide presented) - where is the money?

show me the money - from safenet.....for equipment sales, the r+d contribution from safenet towards the ethernet product.....

it didnt appear in last years results as far as i know, they are not forecasting it for next year - do they have an agreement to not disclose until second half 06/07 - AFTER a buyout? same for the aus telco, bank, and M.E. 'opportunity'

and just dont get me started on the missing ATM payments (from safenet) from 2 years ago...

To be fair there is one person i trust on the board - but its not FG... and FG still calls many of the shots.

With earlier posts regarding stage 1 and stage 2, I will add stage 3.....after sen is bought out - suddenly the company has significant wins quickly, and after a year or so the privatised entity is bought out by a public co at about a 400% profit. Of course we will never know about the deals because it will be a private company. Gee I wonder who the shareholders of the private company will be?

grrrr.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $11.71K 700K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 107058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.