AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

read the lines ... not in between

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    This is why I invested in aex. Sorry for the dribble. I am an amateur and admit fully my inexperience. But I have a brain and I like to use it for something other than down and up ramping. Thanks to all the other intelligent posters.

AEX may well dissolve to nothing … but it would be the conspiracy of the century … and a few will go to the clink if it happens. In my opinion those that have sold at a loss since the last announcement are … as one says … transferring their money to wealthy.

This business is slow and arduous. Mining exploration does not exist for traders to make money. Attempt to place yourself in the position of those that run AEX … they don’t sit at a computer day in day out watching market depth and wishing that the price goes up, goes up, goes up, like traders do. They have board meetings discussing strategy and plans to make some money for the company, they have ego’s, they have pride. They may appear to us totally useless, and I agree that they are not the brightest bunch after reading announcements (really it has been shocking). BUT remember, they have livelihoods, they may not have shares in AEX, but they still are human and you would hope have some sort of professional aspirations.

Now please read below carefully. I agree with many posts since last Thursday. There are many unanswered questions. There are many emotions running wild having me wonder about the hormonal stability of the male. Posters have quite justifiably and intelligently put forward the demise of AEX and the total and utter uselessness of the DD project. I have, for my own benefit once again combed the announcements to present evidence to my mind that AEX is a worthwhile entity to place my ‘speculative’ money.

Let the fun begin …

See announcement 31st August …

The next phase of the exploration programme ‘(after the 20 holes)’ by CCIC will be full geological modeling of the area utilising the historical data combined with the new drilling data to create a basis for future resource calculations.

FULL GEOLOGICAL MODELLING OF THE AREA UTILISING THE HISTORICAL DATA!
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN - THIS IS STILL YET TO ARRIVE.

Work by company consultants is continuing on the conversion of the “old order” prospecting permits to “new order” prospecting rights. Meetings with the South African Department of Minerals and Energy have taken place to ensure a smooth conversions process.

WHY BOTHER MEETING WITH THE SA GOVT? WHY BOTHER PAYING FOR CONVERSION FROM OLD TO NEW?

See 20th July announcement …

Upon the completion of this first phase drill program a second drill program has been proposed by Caracle Creek International Consulting Group (CCIC). This will compliment the first program with holes collared to assist in calculating the initial resource. The exact number of holes to be drilled during this phase can not be provided. However a minimum of 10 holes further out from the known mineralised area will be undertaken – all targeting an extension of the Mozan Contact Reef (MCR) payshoot.

FURTHER DRILLING (11 TO 20 HOLES) WAS DECIDED BEFORE RESULTS FROM THE FIRST 11 HOLES WERE KNOWN – IN ORDER TO CHECK OUT THE MCR.
    CCIC HAVE PROPOSED THIS TO CALCULATE THE INITIAL RESOURCE.
    THE ‘INITIAL RESOURCE’ in English means that an ‘INITIAL RESOURCE’ EXISTS. THEY MOST LIKELY HAVE THE HISTORIC DATA AND HAVE PLACED IT INTO THEIR MODELLING SOFTWARE AND HAVE MADE EDUCATED/CALCULATED EXPERIENCED DECISIONS TO CONTINUE DRILLING.
    WHY BOTHER WITH ALL THIS, WHY PAY MONEY, WHY GET CCIC, WHY OBTAIN ROYALTY, WHY MAKE POSITIVE STATEMENTS IF THERE IS NOTHING THERE.
    I AM SURE THE DIRECTORS OF AEX DO NOT WANT TO BE JAILED.
    THEY HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST IN KEEPING THE SHARE PRICE HIGH FOR TRADERS.
    AS THEY HAVE NO SHARES!!!!!
    AND THAT IS ANOTHER STORY ALL TOGETHER …

See announcement 7th July 2006 …

Acclaim believes that by controlling 100% of the asset it strategically improves and strengthens its position for future negotiations.

WHY BUY OUT THE ROYALTY IF IT IS A DUD?

See announcement 9th June 2006 …

In addition to the proposed drilling program, the next
    stage of the project will be to complete a detailed geological map of the area and to
    gain as complete an understanding as possible to the distribution of the gold and
    uranium in this ancient fluvial environment.

See announcement 24th May 2006 …

Surveyors and Engineers have spent the last week conducting site visits. These were
    for the purpose of verifying historical data with actual borehole collars and ensuring
    the area was safe for the contractors. The targeted areas are being prepared. The
    data gathered from these initial areas will form the basis for the initial drilling
    program.

See announcement 27th March 2006 …

Acclaim has retained CCIC to undertake data acquisition, validation and verification (QA/QC)
    followed by compilation and geological ore body modelling. Once data has been compiled
    into a relational database, a 3D geological ore body model will be brought up to a preliminary
    resource calculation stage prior to planning of the infill and ore body definition drilling and/or
    trenching.

A diamond drilling rig has been secured with the work due to commence during April.

HAVE WWE EVEN GOT CLOSE TO THIS YET?

The drilling program was considered successful enough by Southern Sphere to justify engaging independent consultants to commission a mining study to test the cost of the project area to support a uranium mine producing 1,000 t of U3O8 annually over a ten year mine life. Due to the prevailing uranium price at the time, Southern Sphere decided not to proceed with commissioning the mine.

IS THIS REALLY A LIE?

Martens (2005) noted the near surface stratigraphy and mode of mineralization must be reviewed and requires additional exploration drilling. Martens (2005) also recommended that all previous drilling and sampling be verified and better understood in order to increase the knowledge and confidence levels of the project. MCG were confident that historical data, coupled to additional infill and ore body definition drilling, would allow for the conversion of the Inferred Resources (Table 1) to the Indicated and measured categories.

MARTENS HAVE COMMUNICATED DOUBT HERE (which they are professional in doing as the historical data is very old). LAST WEEKS RESULTS AMONGST THE KNOWN RESOURCE ARE LOW GRADE. WERE THESE RECENT DRILLS DONE TO CONFIRM THE PREVIOUS 77 HOLES THAT INTERSECTED MINERALISATION? OR WERE THEY DONE IN ANTICIPATION OF EXTENDING THE KNOWN? REMEMBER THAT IN THE LAST ANNOUNCEMNT THEY SAID THESE LOW GRADES WERE ‘EXPECTED” (they are shocking to not explain why). THE 11,000t of U and 25M oz of AU IS STILL THERE. THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN PROJECTED FROM PREVIOUS DRILL DATA. IT HAS NOT BEEN ‘MADE UP’.

See announcement 20th July 2005 ….

The project area is approximately 4,000 hectares with significant uranium and gold drilling and mining previously undertaken.

• Independent Legal and Geological Reviews completed.

• Inferred JORC resource of 31.5m tonnes of U3O8 at 0.35 kg/t for 11,025 tonnes with associated gold mineralisation.

• Potential to increase orebody dimensions and extend existing resource with down dip investigation and additional farm areas currently under application

As part of the Company’s due diligence on the project, Mabex Consulting Geologists (“MCG”)
    were engaged to report on the uranium and gold potential of the area in and on the old Denny
    Dalton Mine. The project area is approximately 4,000 hectares and includes the following
    farms: Tusschenby 411, Vlakhoek 548, Malta 514 and Welvergund 405.

Acclaim is confident of completing the necessary raising (in addition to obtaining any requisite
    shareholder approvals) to acquire the Denny Dalton project and proceed with the advanced
    exploration work detailed above. Strong interest in the project has been received from both
    Australian and UK based equity firms.

IN MY OPIONION THIS IS WHERE WE ARE STILL AT – WE HAVE PROGRESSED 20 HOLES PAST THE ABOVE – IT IS SLOW. NOTE INDEPENDENT LEGAL AND GEOLOGICAL REVIEWS COMPLETED.

My thoughts on current announcement …

The 20 cm intersections were not 20 cm below the ground as some have said on HC. They have been at depths ranging between 3 and 60 metres. And, drilling is not a precise science. There is U and AU at DD, just these drills have not returned big grades – this in no way means that we don’t have a potential mine. They are pushing on with further drilling. Even though their announcement had many holes, they have remained positive. If this bites us in the end then so be it. In this environment of ENRON, HIH prosecution etc I would hope and think that directors would be very careful what they say – these AEX guys would have to be psychopaths to mislead us.

Directors having no shares – this is a huge issue … maybe they do now …
    One of my major concerns is and has always been geological. Is the AU and U in an ore that is costly to extract? Will the cost of mining be economical? There is historic analysis available on the net (to those that bother researching) re DD … but it is old technology and not much use.

My gut feeling is that AEX is still alive. They have just made an absolute shamozzle of communicating their status/intent with the last announcement. People have been selling. If it was as bad as it is then buyers would drop their buy orders and AEX would dissolve to 0. BUT this has not happened. We are low, and still dropping, but someone is soaking your shares while you whinge on hot copper.

AEX could be worthless in days/months. It could also be huge in 6 months. Hence why we invest. Hence why we risk. Hence why we love the spec stocks.

Predators abound in hotcopper. Be very wary. I have been reading for sometime and turncoats are everywhere. Posters have multiple identities. A core few make HC what it is. It was very interesting to see so many AEX followers come out of the woodwork the last 5 days. Readers beware and do your own research, for it is your hard earned money so look after it with all your might. HC may not affect the share price that much .. but it does affect those that read it – the old crab’s and herd’s.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.