CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

read this article, page-3

1. 37 Posts.
    Doesn't a new article come out every weekday from that mob about how amazing CCL is despite us being down 6% for the year and down 22% for the last 365 days??

Feb 28 - 3 top blue-chip stocks for your portfolio today (CCL, TLS, AMC)
    Feb 27 - Which blue-chip stocks have the best dividend yields?
    Feb 25 - Should you buy Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd?
    Feb 18 - Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd disappoints as profits plunge 82.5% (of course, the last line of the article reads 'those focused on the long term could see this as an opportunity to buy shares at a more attractive price').
    Feb 14 - 3 reasons to buy Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd
    Feb 13 - ResMed Inc, Cochlear Limited, Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd: 3 bargain blue chips
    Feb 12 - 3 buying opportunities as the market recovers (CCL, TLS, SHV)
    Feb 11 - Is Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd’s price war with Schweppes over? ('excellent time to pick up a position' !)
    Feb 07 - One gold plated buying opportunity (WOW and CCL - 'two of the best stocks on the ASX')
    Feb 07 - Competitive advantages make these 3 companies great buys (SYD, CCL, WOW)
    Feb 07 - 5 stocks to watch for the rest of 2014
    Feb 05 - 3 safe stocks to buy at good prices (CCL, RMD, TWD)
    Feb 04 - Solidify your portfolio with these 3 stocks (BHP, CCL, TLS)
    Feb 03 - 5 companies set to profit from the Super Bowl today (seriously??)
    and so on.............

It's nice that they are spruiking it so hard for us but I think their articles have lost all meaning by now.
    I do hold CCL but unlike them I am not married to it and will be happy to bail if we drop to high 10's. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.