URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

read this before buying, page-42

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Downrampers and uprampers are two sides of the same coin.

We are all here trying to convince ourselves as much as anyone else that we are 'right'...and those 'others' (the misguided ones) have got it wrong.

Its doing it with respect that makes the difference....

Even when some perhaps dont straight up deserve it.

Thats when you have to respect what it is that you stand for and put your thoughts forward in a way that can be supported and slammed without you getting all defensive.

The Uran debate on so many levels has become much less about the company and more about the individuals who are fighting the un winnable war.

Much like the war on terror really...futile and full of righteous people who truly believe in what they are doing.

Hmmm I love humanity...we are just so predictable ...if only Uran was! :)

And one more thing, sometimes its the full on angry poster with a chip on their shoulder, that is created into a monster by the very people who condemn him/her.
    Sometimes that person is just wanting to be heard or acknowledged. Theres a bit of that in all of us I think.
    Theres a few 'monsters' here I think that are basically decent people. We have just given them a reason to play the role we fully endorsed by our responses.

At the end of the day peoples we all want love and we all want to be loved...even if sometimes that means being hated in the process ;)

We have all slipped up from time to time. Thats life. We all have the power within our own hands though to change that behaviour.

Oscar Wilde summed it up;

"It is always with the best intentions that the worst work is done"

Lets give each other a break from time to time eh?

Disclaimer: That doesnt include the company ;) Give 'em heaps I say...until they bring home the bacon oink oink!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.