QTK quiktrak networks limited

read this judge

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    you might find this interesting....indeed illuminating and what goes for "knowledge" on another forum.

Just transpose QTK for the stated company and lets see how you react.

I do note certain posters on this thread have the same opinion of the said stock YET have a diametrically opposed opinion to QTK.

Maybe your god could make sense of that!!!!!

"Fair enough Phil. Time will tell with what they are currently doing. I do agree with you re Cisco. In fact, it would be a commercially sound thing for Senetas to align with any Cisco type group. The TAM (total addressable market) data that they released was initially produced by SFNT. As history has shown, they contributed very little to the gross sales of SEN. To be fair, the Directors of SEN at the time decided with good cause to get some mileage out of these numbers. This was of course prefaced on an understanding that SFNT were going to crank up US sales etc and deliver. This failed to eventuate for whatever reason. I do not accept that it was because the SEN suite of technology products were inferior but more inclined to support the fact that SFNT were quite second rate at selling. Remember, SFNT were giving SEN a 30% royalty on all sales pursuant to the exclusive distribution agreement they had in place and at the same time, were selling their own 100% owned products to their customer base. (these products were competition to SEN products). So who knows what the real truth is there. What we do know is that SEN backed themselves into a dark corner and were relying completely on SFNT to clip the sales ticket for the group. If the bone is to be pointed at any one, perhaps it could be directed at SFNT and its sales force. So I really can not blame the Directors for believing that they were on the edge of some decent sales. What they failed to factor in was the incompetence of SFNT, strategised or otherwise, to move product in SENS favour. Phil, what has happened has happened. At 13c today, it is fair to say that many have lost not only patience but also a few dollars in the process but I think that JDB must be given a chance to implement his strategies going forward. We really have gone from one extreme to the other. From a leader that unfortunately knew very little about the technology and was more focused on an exit strategy to a guy who has cut his teeth in the industry and knows it well. I know who I am backing. I am told by one of my Melbourne brokers who knows the company that they are forecasting an EBIT of around $5m for the 2007/2008 fiscal year. This would be a promising turn around if it eventuates, would capitalise the group at upwards of $125m assuming no other left field events! Time is an important ingredient right now but they have cash in the bank and are debt free. AS has reigned in company spending but not at the expense of the R&D program which continues to evolve new technology products to meet the changing demands of industry. So we can talk about this until we are blue in the face but I personally believe that SEN is better structured now than at any other time in its history. The share price will take care of itself but is driven by both emotional and technical factors. Glad you made some bucks from SEN and apprecaite your feelings to those who have been hurt by the experience thus far. But it is never over until its over and unless you have had to sell, there is still solid hope for a recovery or indeed a reentry ......imo "

posted by Sicilly on the SEN thread.

Subject: re: did vector capital not know
    Stock Code: SEN - SENETAS CORPORATION LIMITED
    Posted: 18/06/07 21:17 Hotcopper Radio: SEN on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: SICILLY Views: 17
    Post #: 1880736 (In Reply to msg #1880332 from phil_jacquelyn) Sentiment: ST Buy
    IP: 124.190.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.