AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

This was great spotting Rdncoic. My observations 1. I absolutely...

1. 278 Posts.
    This was great spotting Rdncoic.
    My observations
    1. I absolutely agree with the directional change in how social media is being and going to be used/applied ie the MOKO model reflects this directional change, which is why I invested in MKB
    2. The Elephant is google, an amazing game changer that has opened up a new world
    3. The MKB model reflects the specific needs of this new world and is playing to specific market segment needs, ie far more sensitive that what google could ever be and has the co-operation of the target audiences, which is something Google probably cannot achieve.

Whilst we can admire and praise Google for its efficiencies and the amazing resource that it has given the world, it cannot do what MOKO does. If I am a student at one of the target colleges I now have an option to search and be connected in a much more focused way, via the rec it platform and the same goes for the other apps the MKB have will be rolling out. To me (opinion only) google is fast becoming the old Telstra of this space - the big resource, while other smaller more nimble providers sprung up looking after specific market segments in a way Telstra could never do.

So its an elephant potentially getting brought down by a pride of Lions scenario and the strongest and earliest lions will reap the rewards, this is what we are witnessing in the very earliest instance.

The CEO of Deloitte said about 6 months ago " That social media has overtaken technology" this is something that must be understood in business and community. Social Media is not technology! Social media is the jockey and technology is the horse, they both have their own skill sets etc. Most have not grasp this understanding, but this what we are witnessing in MKB business model, they understand the power of harnessing socila media application over technology and the synergy that must exist.

Lots analogies hope you get the point...Please add
    Last edited by sagh: 19/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.