AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Read this now, page-121

1. 1,087 Posts.
    mobile and social traffic are the easiest to manufacture. It's revenue that counts and Moko's revenue is falling. In fact most of it's revenue is from its contracts with Australian telcos that get it all the flak from subscribers who feel they have been cheated.
    Take that away and revenue will be much poorer.
    I am happy to keep posting to discount the unfounded ramping.
    Too many people get drawn in to penny stocks and the manipulation tactics that go on with them.
    It is obvious now, that there was no big buyer as was alluded to in this thread.
    Only big sellers trying to pay for 130 million options given them @5 cents.
    The worry is, that there is still another 90 million at low prices to be issued
    The big difference between moko and other social media sites, is that Moko has been founded on the premise of having a platform to display it's advertising to captive audiences.
    Viral social companies invent a platform designed for it's users.Not designed for itself to make money.
    You can see by the comments on the apps stores how, users get pissed off with the ads freezing the app and popup and pop under ads swamping the user's experience

From my experience publishers trying to run their own ad inventory have a hard time, to have a properly audited advertising platform that advertisers can trust.
    Gambling and lottery sites aside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.