AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

I enjoy hotcopper and other finance forum for the pro and con...

1. 10 Posts.
    I enjoy hotcopper and other finance forum for the pro and con conversation to be had between investor and non investor alike. It interesting that certain claims made that are very wary and maybe innaccurate

Yes quantcast may report high traffic number but Swami must be heard for the quality of that traffic. it still interesting that company q2 say this year not focus on revenue when each site is covered with ad placements this is contrary, no? make me think the high quantcast number is a paid traffic and because of that would not be capable of getting revenue from. my guess is that if it is paid traffic it is likely on site for less 10sec and bounce rate more then 75 %. to me this backs up the high traffic number but zero revenue number. and also these numbers would be kept from public as they only visible by company meanwhile traffic number would be publized for consumer content and positive stock sentiment.

think both you right but wrong to. worry is that building traffic through money will never result in revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.