AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

lol. Sorry I am not at your beck and call. I actually still have...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lol. Sorry I am not at your beck and call. I actually still have a life outside HC.
    Funny how my posts have always been non grata and now you hang with bated breath.
    I see you guys have rushed to look up what a Form D is.
    It's not typical for a existing public corporation to file a form D, unless they are either short of cash or don't wish to declare some particular financing issue.
    In this case it seems to be an event back on 23rd Feb, which , I believe itself is outside the guidelines of filing a form D which must be filed within 15 days of the first sale to investors and if the offering is ongoing.
    This seems to be a issue of shares in return for some service received. Details are scarce which usually suits the issuer of a Form D.
    One has to ask, why the secrecy of this issuing?
    Moko many times issue shares in return for some service. They never disclose the service provided which always seemed a bit dubious to me as most companies state the service provided. You also have to wonder why they pay with shares but probably Moko feel that its good business to pay with shares if possible so
    rather than use their cash held, they just make the shareholders pay for the service by diluting the value of their shares .
    However, Moko always notify both Nasdaq and the ASX when that happens
    This transaction doesn't seem to be declared in any ASX notice, that I can see.
    Now what are the motives of not declaring full transparency of this issuing?
    Are they financially strapped and forced to pay some creditors in securities?
    You would think not.They seem to have cash.
    Perhaps, its commission for some service that they don't wish the market to know the details.
    More likely, I feel.
    Perhaps some of the deals announced around February (Innosoft fsion or New York Post) or maybe even the Big Teams deal required a inducement to someone or some company .
    I guess we will never know but I love transparency in public companies.

+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.