AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Again swami2, you are missing the point. you comment here as...

1. 8 Posts.
    Again swami2, you are missing the point. you comment here as though you are knowledgeable about the space and about MOKO yet you consistently get your facts wrong and make stupid statements about "an arbitrage business".

MOKO is building a product around a specific audience or user type. it has exclusive deals that mean that they will control a very large and very important demographic - i.e. students. MOKO is also building a long term position in US politics.

The real value will be determined by others who will value these relationships and access to the audience.

All the major Apps/social media services built an audience first, then they consolidated their position and then they became the primary activity point and engaged that audience more than anyone else.

In many cases they became the "default place to go" and then their competitors fell away leaving them the dominant brand. In the case of REC*IT, they have no competition and the exclusivity MOKO has means that it won't have any for some time.

If MOKO can establish the foothold in their audience sectors, then it will be very valuable.

I don't believe it has anything to do with short term revenues and in fact, that may even hinder their value.

what if they posted 30 million revenues? 10% profit? the market would put a revenue multiple of 10x earnings - so what ?

In my view, this is worth hundreds of millions to somebody else once they have proven out their market position.

REC*IT and Speakeasy - if they hit a million users by end of next year, is worth billion dollars.

Look at what the marketplace is paying for these products.

If you really want to post here as though you are informed person then do some real research and and look into what the tech funds and real knowledgeable investors are paying for apps that reach this demographic.

MOKO is building something much bigger for the medium term and thats why they don't provide revenue guidance - because short term revenue is irrelevant.

FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat - none of these had revenues before they were billion dollar companies. But they all had a key audience that they dominated.

If MOKO gets it right in the student and political space, then its a very interesting (and agreed, speculative) ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.