AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Read this now, page-67

1. 8 Posts.
    "And nope - don't live in Virginia - but keep trying"

Don't believe you.You have posted from 2 different ips and both are located in Virginia.
    Do you work for the company?

Again - you're wrong (You're making a bit of a habit out of this lately aren't you).

I don't reside in Virginia & i do not work for MOKO.

"If you really want to post here as though you are informed person"

Perhaps you can share your expertise.

Years of experience working in the tech sector here in the US & now just day trading as a hobby.

"Having done some further research on the matter it doesn't appear MOKO are into the practice of paying to have these reports written"

Perhaps you can share your research as well.
    I would certainly hope that Moko aren't paying for low grade stock tips websites.

Did you bother to reach out to any authors/publications of the articles you continue to incorrectly label as "paid low grade stock tips"? - It doesn't appear so, or i'm sure you would ceased spreading such falsities.

What is plain for all to see here is the fact that you continue to get prickly whenever anyone questions why you continue pushing your negative agenda in regards to this stock.

You say you have no personal investment in MOKO, yet by your own admissions you've been following the stock since it's listing six years ago & continue to take time out of your "busy day" to jump onto a stock forum and essentially act like a troll. And having now looked at the majority of your posts on H.C. - that seems to be a strong pattern of behavior for you.

But it's all good Swami2. You keep doing you . Thankfully, most people on this thread are extremely aware of your intentions.
    Last edited by Schismd: 29/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.