AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Hi Kremlin it does appear that there is a significant amount of...

1. 278 Posts.
    Hi Kremlin it does appear that there is a significant amount of energy behind Swanni's posting... which have a definite and highly targeted agenda...for my 2 cents worth I appreciate rdbncoic posting the info that he sees as I do not always spot these articles and I find it helpful and time saving. In the main rdncoic has put in the time to keep us all aware and he doesn't ramp it he normal just highlights and lets the articles do the talking. We can then all decide for ourselves on the content. BUT

The continued personal attacks and innuendos on MKO and Rdncoic are in bad taste...not to mention its just wildly speculative aspersions, which are so easy to do.

I saw upside to schismd's comments as some one more informed in their comments ...(not ramping words) so the person that posted/ discovered this has in my opinion has added something for us to weigh up, and for me this is positive

My experience in in the male / female part of the discussion concurs with MOKO, I experience the exact same metrics and also adopt a similar strategy with significant support to this.

Maybe I put in 4 cents worth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.