AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

"Another lot of nonsense" - great please explain 1.We know that...

1. 278 Posts.
    "Another lot of nonsense" - great please explain
    1.We know that you are an expert in Social media

2. Now you are and expert in MM but you don't elaborate on why it is a lot of nonsense, I for one would love you to share your expertise on MM and how you have reached this conclusion and feel the need to launch another personal attack on Rdncoic

3. As to your other comment re gullible shareholders, I guess like me , whilst this may or may not be correct I fail to understand while you have included this comment in this particular conversation as they have nothing to do with the MM and comments by Rdncoic. It appears that you are trying to introduce this type of (negative) commentary at every opportunity, which seems to verify Rdncioc thoughts about motives in these replies.
    I am happy to see constructive view points (either way) but I am not happy with unnecessary personal attacks and throw away innuendo's, you offer nothing constructive just venomous personal attacks that really dont make sense at any level, at least Rdncoic provides atual info in the market, you do not.

4. As for the comment of no profit in 7 years, will I guess that says a lot about your knowledge on this company in its present format. 7 years as MOKO? this current investment is all about the expectation that the company will make a profit in the future, versus its current objectives, not about how much profit it is currently generating.

Can you please desist in personal attacks and comment with constructive logic, (either way) as otherwise you effectively a troll. "A lot of nonsense" is not constructive nor does it provide a genuine opposing (informed) counter view point.

Can you keep your replies on subject, if you want to introduce a new subject ie re capital raising, then start your own thread on that subject line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.