AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Read this now, page-99

1. 1,087 Posts.
    "But an email from ''MOKO'' - run by a company called Mia - told Skoss that ''unfortunately we are unable to unsubscribe you on our end'' and gave him directions to unsubscribe through the BigPond portal on his phone."

"Isnt it funny that when you go to log into the third party purchases websites the pages aare not available. As i am trying to unsubscribe to moko as ive been charged for 6 months and i dont know what it is. Tried calling moko. couldn't hear the guy at the other end, too much time delay. So how does one unsubsribe? I would like a refung but i think that's pushing it."

"can you answer this for me I just got off the phone re a charge of $6.00 for a 'third party " purchase that I have been charged for on my recent bill and also noticed on my next bill from a company called MIA pty Ltd which is part of something called Moko a chat line so I find out how can this happen when I don't use my the internet on my phone as I don't have a Data Deal and would be too expensive. the person from Moko said I would have had to activate it and I know damn well I would not have I probably would not know how.i did ask at the end of last month when I noticed it on my present bill and was told they would bar it but i have been charged for iti have been told Telstra will credit my account but what I would like to know how SAFE is my information in Overseas Call Centre? as the person told me they still got through to charge me for the bill yet too come at end of next months bill july"

Make sure you also check this out and see the Screenshot of promotional material for the Service: at the bottom.
    http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/~/me...s/Adjudications/1174320Tribunal20Minutes1.pdf

Moko bought this company and played ignorance about this app to the tribunal.Poor diligence I suggest.

Plenty of connections can be found between Mia pty ltd and Moko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.