ABY 0.46% $1.10 adore beauty group limited

read this, page-18

1. 12,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1774
    hectobar, it is a quote.
    I do agree with the statement "Meanwhile a decline in stockpiles leaves investors in no doubt that locals are actively using raw copper."
    Having just returned from a month travelling in China, I know first hand that China is moving ahead very fast, from my observations it is even faster than it was some 2 years ago.I believe analysts do not even realise that the quality of construction and standard of fittings has also improved. ( which uses more commodities such as copper, nickel etc)
    Try shopping in a department store for clothing, the stores are packed and the prices are like shopping at David Jones. Whilst there is a great divide between rich and poor, there is now a few hundred million who are now richer than us.
    Every day add 55 NEW millionaires to the number in China.
    I doubt whether many analysts ever see what is happening first hand, and if any do travel to China they are in the five star hotels in Shanghai and Beijing as you'll see very few westerners travelling in other parts except for a few young backpackers. And few western business men or analysts venture out past the restaurants in the 5 star hotels. So I doubt whether many really fully comprehend what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.