ABY 1.82% $1.08 adore beauty group limited

I cannot provide you with the source as the research doc. is...

1. 35 Posts.
    I cannot provide you with the source as the research doc. is provided to our company. Here are the last three statements made by an analyst.

Price ($): 0.60
    Valuation ($): 2.00
    12Mth Target ($): 1.00

04-Jul-09 Positive Outlook While Copper Prices Remain Above US$2.00/lb

The copper price has continued to remain above US$2.00/lb - with the substantial operation efficiencies being achieved at the Nifty Oxide /Sulphide and Mt Gordon operations, its expected that provided copper prices remain at or near current levels, substantial earnings benefits will be derived as copper production is increased from the current reduced levels.

29-Apr-08 Strong FY08 Result Confirms Company Transformation

The FY08 NPAT of $105M compares to a loss of $1M loss. The result was created on the back of significantly higher copper production of 82.4kt compared to 58.4kt, an increase of 41%. as well as stronger copper prices.The company declared an initial 10cps final dividend (unfranked). Cash generation has been strong enabling $120M of debt to be repaid. The outlook is extremely positive with strong copper prices and with copper production forecast to increase to 88.5kt in FY09 .

20-Feb-08 Increasing Production Outlook - Q3FY08 copper production up 55% on pcp

Copper production from the Nifty suphide production increased by 16% on the pcp with lower unit cash costs as production is ramped up. Increased capex of $25M has been approved for the upgrade of the material handling equipment and desliming plant. This project will improve the retretament of heaps by remining, desliming and restacking. Commissioning is expected by mid 2009.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.