ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

Gassed,Sorry, again, mate. But you are wrong once again.May I...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Gassed,

Sorry, again, mate. But you are wrong once again.

May I direct you to have a good, proper, and thorough read of section 746 in regard to conditional and unconditional offers, and sect.653 for withdrawals, and then come back to the forum with what you will be able to decipher out of it. If you are able to sort the forest from the trees of course while you are reading it.

As for qualifications, seen that you are bringing that part up, I should suggest that we compare notes on who is what, and who is qualified and who is not. My suggestion to you though, is to don't ever challenge anyone incognito about qualifications because chances are that it may turn out that it will come and haunt you. So I'll leave it to that.

One more thing Gassed. You wrote:

"ALL on market takeover offers must be unconditional. BPT's is unconditional and that offers all SH a risk free opportunity to accept it or not, with NO hidden agendas, unlike conditional ones."

Now gass.., may I suggest that you rewrite that part of yours without contradicting yourself ??
    For, one minute you are saying that T/O must be unconditional, and in the next one, you finish with "Unlike conditional ones. With that you are admitting that there are both Conditional and unconditional offers and hence why I suggested you read sect, 653 which relates to the withdrawals of offers, and sect 746 which relates to the takeover rules and conditions.

By the way Gassed, and just in case that you don't know it, Reg 59.37 also allows bidding companies to make a bid for another company without specifying the bid being conditional or unconditional, without being in breach of that section.

Now, who should desist to tell people wrong information.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.