ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

Guys,you make it sound like its the end of the world.This...

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Guys,

you make it sound like its the end of the world.

This takeover ain't too bad.

Firstly it does not compare with the BPT-ICN dispute, as its still disputeable on who the wrong doer was? imo, its ICN. Why will they not proceed with the final court case? cos they have the worst feeling they will lose (cutting BPT out of the original deal), without evidence.

Now to this ADE takeover of 20c per share. Whether its a great value or many of you maybe expecting $2 from BPT. You can think twice? On which planet do you live have you seen a very very generous takeover? NOT BHP, NOT AGO, NOT many companies you can think of?

Every thread I'm in that is subject to a takeover. EVERYONE is p1ssed off. Look at the Hanlong takeover of SDL, massive premium at 57c, what do SDL holders say? they want 80c.

Look at UMC-BHP back in 2009. I had UMC due to it was getting a placement from China Rail for $1.35 per share. WHAT HAPPENS? BHP jumps in for a takeover of UMC at $1.30, what a tight a$$. I was not happy, yet I stuck up for it and took BHP's money. Clearly $1.30 is not greater than the $1.35 placement from CRM.

Look at ESG holders, a large number holders find it unfair and unreasonable that ESG holders get STO shares valued at 90c in return, but TRUenergy gets 90c per share in cash. Where is STO's share price atm? still below the $15 I use to have back in 2009. STO rarely breaks $16 ever...

So as a former ADE holder, if I was a ESG holder I would be more upset than BPT's so called tight a$$ offer.

I held ADE in and out on 4 occasions in at 11c out at 16c, then in at 13c out at 19c. Only on one occasion it ever broke 21c.

BPT is right, since listing at 20c, ADE has rarely broken its listing price which is heavily disappointing.

Also you guys fail to recognised in an event like this with all this market volatility and the risk of holding on with another capital raising, since 2009 I've seen 3 or 4 capital raisings which made me sick.

Remember with the "larger" number of shares on issue now, compared with back in 2009, 20c per share now means the company is worth more than it was back in 2009 at 20c per share. So I can't see real reasons on how BPT is skimming the rules of M&A. This is normal that all bidding companies do, either its friendly or hostile. This ain't certainty a rare case.

Think to yourself again, if BPT's offer was not here, we will still be around 12-14c per share. So 20c per share now is discounted for say in 2 years future if our SP is 30c (if it ever reaches there too).

So if you are a ADE holder or ICN holder, who would be happier? its self-explanatory.

Cos ICN holders seem to praying to god daily for a similar takeover, which they envy ADE. In my opinion, I don't think BPT will takeover ICN. Maybe god will takeover ICN instead.

So may god bless America and the mess they are in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.