ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

read well - latest announcement, page-58

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thanks MR Paul.

Yes this has been a good one.

It was the third T/O for me over the last few months and all have been doing very good for me. So I can't complain.

The only complaint that I have, is the fact that our Executive (the MD) didn't see through the thick fog that Reg was pumping up, that he was falling prey to the sweet talks. As such, we will now never be allowed to prove and realise what we had in our tenements. That is the part that I am a bit upset about it.

But, if one is prepared to play with minnows explorers, one has to be prepared to expect the unexpected.

The only thing that I would really love to know now, is as to what made our MD and the Board change their mind so quickly and just in less than a couple of day, and even withdrawing their request of having an IE preparing a report to show investors as to whether or no the offer was Fair and Reasonable. TOO QUICK AND TO SUDDEN FOR MY LIKINGS, IF YOU ASK ME.

That goes to show that you can't trust anyone in any Companies about Executives and Boards.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.