ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Reader On-Costs, page-37

1. 30,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    LOL you're so funny!

Just look at the quality of Board of Directors of MSB. Look at MSB's stable of patents, over 1k of them, in families.

The technology which is revolutionary, the scope of this and the impact. Difficulties have been had, but not due to MSB's fault. Almost none of it.
    When I say almost, a cornerstone investor TOP as as far as I can ascertain, lent out shares which can be used for shorting. It's a cheap way of getting a return for a fund, but it's against the interests of ordinary shareholders. When I confronted TOP about it they refused to answer on the grounds of confidentiality. I've posted about this numerous times on the MSB thread, but what you know about MSB and my posts there you could write on the back of a postage stamp and still have space for a return address.

The reality is there are actually holders of both stocks in here and I happen to understand each stock and in case you haven't noticed, I still hold some ADO.

I have never called ADO crap and never will.

My issues have always been with ADO's strategy and governance. A recent post of semi's has clarified some of it.

You have no serious analysis going on nor any understanding. You think in black and white terms. I don't, I'm a non binary thinker. When semi was thinking about MSB I urged him to not write it off just because I was in there. To his credit he didn't.
    Talk to @@semi retired about how crap MSB supposedly is.

What you cannot tolerate are dissident voices. MSB is one of the most shorted stocks on the ASX and shorting as been used along with short ladder attacks, as a way of facilitating low SP accumulation. And to verify that, just look at who's changing hands? It's from retail investors to the bigger players.

I could go on but it's wasted on you. If you care to read you will notice that I say DYOR about MSB. What could be clearer?

Edit: I might add that the shorting of ADO and the massive dilution has been absolutely crippling for ordinary shareholders. The thing that makes me furious is the possibility of insider trading. I'm not ruling it in or out with ADO. I'm very open minded on that score.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 19/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2.1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 842031 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568092 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.