ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Correct, health will use the readers till they die and that may...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Correct, health will use the readers till they die and that may be years. Health departments also employ biotechnology engineers who repair these types of products all day long.

I don't think AXXIS would sell their devices for $4000 a pop, my guess is closer to $1000-2000.

From my experience, the consumable provider (ADO) usually picks up the tab for the reader as long as the provider of care signs an agreement to use X number of of the cassettes over a fixed period.

ADO retain "ownership" of the reader and the real cost of the machine is built into the contract without being disclosed. FWIW, this is a win-win for ADO and the company they are selling to, costs built in to the whole contract with no big up front and a guarantee minimum sale amount. For a massive health department you're talking 500+ readers spread across ED, ICU, outpatients, wards, community centres along with hundreds of thousands of POC cassettes.

The best thing is the reader has already demonstrated it can manage not only multiplex for Flu strains and COVID, but far more importantly, timely diagnosis of Sepsis which is far worse than COVID in terms of morbidity and mortality. Once the reader is in position and staff know how to use it there will be a constant stream of income for many years it come (unless of course a major decides to take ADO over to reduce competition).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.