VYS 2.00% 49.0¢ vysarn limited

readers' resources picks for 2011 , page-5

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Good work guys- Lol. The Coy should be paying you as media rep's.

On that frame of mind- it would be a great time for a BRR interview right now, better still a Bloomberg or CNN interview. Sent Ben several Q&A's yet he in the middle of a OS transfer, so did not expect instant replies in the last 2 weeks.

Interest must get out in the investment world in the near future apart from the handful of us to date. Always love the investors whom look after their investments by being more proactive.

In this ever changing world it is a 'give me' that this ALU slag recycling COY will get great exposure in the future. Greenie and ethical Manage Funds will jump all over this in the future. These sorts of Funds are hugely growing in recent years...an article stated they have increased by a massive 800% in the last 3 years. Thanks to Al Gore, etc I gather.

Simply needs more exposure by the MHM Execs. Will certainly get towards Wall St broker predictions when a Alcoa deal is done. IMO. When they have any time on their hands this will certainly gain more interest in touting the story in the media. Actively seeking prime interviews on TV would be great. IMO not enough Exec's try this strategy to gain interest, even Fox Business would be a good local media avenue.

Both MHM\MHMO finished on highs today on light volume.

Some great ANNs are getting very close now, as we have discussed a dozen or so pending ANNs to come.

Looking to the Exec's for future guidence on their Media strategy going forward, as not enough investors know their story. From over 20 brokers i have spoken too in the last 2 weeks, only 2 knew of MHM. I gather less than 10% of stock brokers in Aussie knows about this Coy.

A good media strategy is essential for gaining fair value in the ST... overtime we will be more fairly valued regardless. Yet we would prefer our multi bagger in weeks as opposed to months or years. I feel most would definately agree.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.