Readify readies for public float, page-7

1. 5,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Chatting with a broker at Shaw's yesterday avo. He said Readify may come to the market at an EBITDA of around 10. He said its growing pretty rapidly and has in the money for many years now with dividends. He suggested that Blue Sky PE guys may sell majority stake and the Other Shareholders may sell some stock as well.And they may raise $30 to $40 Mil. Apparently IPO  SP could be most likely a dollar. They have some rapid growth plans. The broker said they are not really like any other entity as Dimaz said they may be like Okton, SMS or Data3, I asked the broker. So they are growing rapidly and are paying dividends apparently. IPO could be around June. They will eventually absorb a Coy called Folk I think he said. so my Q's to Katavi and Dimaz and JohnG and cspro and Peterdobes and other mates are

1. If it is priced at around EBITDA of 10 is that reasonable for a small IT firm which is growing rapidly and paying dividends

2. Apparently it won many awards and I read media reports a while ago that Telstra may be keen on them as well. It has to be a good thing I suppose?

Katavi is it possible for you to list EBITDA of listed small IT firms that are making money and paying dividends etc.Thanks buddy. We can keep Tabs on this for Future. Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.