MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

reading between the lines, page-8

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Cheers Sath,

I believed in ESG's reserves based on the information released to market by ESG. If that information was not as transparent as it perhaps should have been, how are we to know?? Can we read minds? We can only guess/speculate.

In my opinion, ESG failed to disclose key information about its reserves which would have allowed me (and many others) to get out of this stock earlier.

Even J.P Morgan released a robust and glowing report about ESG based on the public announcements made by the company moments before the scheme was announced. J.P Morgan ended up with egg on their face but it wasn't their fault, it comes back to communication by ESG management.

IF's are not blue sky, they are the basis of assumptions and risk.

Me, knowledgeable? I'm just an average Aussie battler trying to preserve his capital in this hellish market. My preference would be to make a couple of bucks but that would just be a bonus. :)

Lets HOPE, MEL's communication is more transparent but I think it would be very easy to have better communication and a better end result than ESG. I have already posted the reasons I have loaded up with MEL.

WOW, a brilliant and well supported share price today on another down day. I would love to be a fly on the wall of MEL's boardroom right now. :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 13539897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3647205 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.