IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

What we do know is that the powers that be at Prima are 100%...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    What we do know is that the powers that be at Prima are 100% aware of what data is being presented on the weekend.

We also know that Prima is out there at there at the moment, heading along to every conference they can get invited to, saying look at us, we have some data to present!

In my opinion, using these two pieces of information you can read between the lines, and gather that whatever they are hinting at, is going to be in the results.

From the newsletter:

"Although the study is not statistically powered to definitively assess CVac’s efficacy, this early data should help determine if our program is going in the right direction"

Translation - The trial data does not definitely assess CVAC's efficacy, but it does show that we are going in the right directions.

Also from the newsletter...

"We will also release immune monitoring data from seven patients in the CAN-003 trial. By using a technique called Intracellular Cytokine Staining (ICS), we can evaluate if
    CVac induces a mucin-1 specific c T-cell response. Positive data from ICS would give us the confidence to test CVac in other cancer indications and expand CVac’s potential applications"

Translation - We have some positive data from ICS and we now have confidence to test CVac in other cancer indications and expand CVac’s potential applications.

This is just my cynical interpretation of the state of things, but it makes a lot of sense to me, and is why I am looking forward to next week with optimism

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $997.5K 2.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85852 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 75389 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.