IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

Well it looks like the announcements could be ICS on Monday and...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well it looks like the announcements could be ICS on Monday and both ICS and CAN003 interim data on Monday night or both will only come out in conjunction with Dr Gohs poster presentation.

Am surprised that they separated the two issues in the announcements referring to one to be released in early October and the other on 15October in America(night time in Australia).

Looking at todays market the buy side looks very skinny, the sell side is stacked. Its hard to work out what the traders strategy is. The aim appears to make things look shaky. The 64 shares per trade bots are trying to drive the sp down. Cant work it out. Lots of questions.

Are people waiting for the results before committing which way?

Are the market manipulators trying to pump the stock down to buy more cheaply?

Are the results not going to meet expectations?

Will buying resume heavily after the security of the announcement
    or will a dump start?

So many questions, so many possibilities which way will it ultimately go?

Do those that recently talked expectations down such as Robhood know something or just speculation?

I normally have excellent lines of communications with the company but my most recent one not even an acknowledgement. Is this silence because they dont want to compromise the disclosure provisions with the announcement so close( I wasnt after new info just clarifiication on news already out)? Is it just extra precaution by the company?

The questions keep rolling on:

Are we going to get a pleasant surprise on Tuesday?
    OR
    Are we going to get a kick in the teeth lol?

So far hasnt gone the way I would have expected leading up to the announcement.

Could it be that new big investor institution based buyers arent rushing in because they think we mum and dad investors are vulnerable and they can secure the stock cheaply from us?

Sorry if my post makes anyone nervous. Thats not the intention.

I am now hoping results will push sentiment back to the positive as that is what will drive a higher sp. Definitely dont want sentiment to go negative.

Apologies for my rambling post that provides no answers and doesnt give much comfort to the already nervous. I am not nervous-YET! lol.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $997.5K 2.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85852 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 75389 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.