TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks for that detailed and informative post Pauldola. I buy...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks for that detailed and informative post Pauldola. I buy and sell on fundamentals and sold 50% of my holding on Mon morning at 0.53c so I am now free carried because I purchased at 0.25c but very disappointed to have to do so. I would have sold 100% but did not believe fundamentals have changed. Also it was obviously going down. It seemed like a wounded elephant was being savaged by a pack of jackals. Also questions on the practicality of mining the deposit were being raised like (1)..some high grade graphite was 400m deep which is too deep to mine. But isn't Nicanda on a hill and once you have mined the hill you only need to go down 200m. (2)...SYR's high grade deposits are up to 300m wide and TON's only 50m wide. But TON's mineralised zone is 6km long by 1km wide by 400m deep so wouldn't the rich 50m bands go for a whole km??.That would be a serious amount of graphite. Be interesting to hear from someone with mining experience on these points. Point (3) they have only drilled 20% of Nicanda as per Brad Boyles' BRR interview. They are going to start drilling the expected higher grade zones next!
    Even if DDZX is correct in saying that TON is now 1/3 of SYR then I would say there is much more than another 2/3 to come for TON. Also we are only talking about Nicanda Hill. Ton has enormous tenements in the area and it really is very early days.
    Will be looking to buy back in soon. I think this take over talk environment and Japanese interest might come to something soon. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.