TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

thanks but it is your groping in the dark & continuous baseless...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    thanks

but it is your groping in the dark & continuous baseless posts on this forum that give rise to your cynical remark inferring I believe I am an "expert". I am not an expert. however it is because you basically have no idea that you give rise to the contrast. I am not an expert but, unlike you, at least I attempt to learn & attempt to be objective

the Cobra Plains metallurgical result was based on a 11% grade core. TON chose the best core & the outcome was a failure. thus I was positive in attributing the shocking metallurgical result to a possible lab failure

but you continue to deny the reality that SYR does not have the highest flake size ore therefore Nicanda, being of lower grade overall than SYR, will probably not have the same flake size as SYR

already it is clear the best Nicanda V2O5 will not stack up with SYR. maybe it gets better as they get close to the hill

you continue to deny that currently there can be no accurate valuation of TON until the metallurgy and potential basket price is clarified

that said, I have continued to play with my spreadsheet & have decided to reinstate my back of the envelope 1/3 valuation possibility (although the high grade mine life comparison between TON and SYR is incomparable despite TON possibly being able to produce mostly high grade ore from Nicanda Hill for maybe 20 years at reasonable cost)

however, this 1/3 valuation is based on annual earnings rather than mine life. for example, TON will not have a takeover premium as SYR will have

this valuation is also based on producing 80% of the metallurgical quality of SYR

originally, as my posts show, I was the only member of this forum to analyse the Nicanda Hill deposit correctly, using a cross-section diagram, as it is now shown in the current TON announcements

I correctly posted the 311 metre hit was crap, which was easily discernible in the 1st announcement by all of the crap in the drill core, of which 15% was not graphite

originally, my aim was to sell my shares at a $250m market cap (70 cents). the morning of the 311 metre announcement, an 'analyst' guy contacted me & I said to him $250m market cap but in discussing it with him, I lost my original vision of the deposit & he filled my mind with negativity. it took me around 1 month to restore my mind to its original vision of the Nicanda deposit

therefore, I am not downramping here, despite your paranoia & mindlessly riding this stock up to 90 cents and back down again, with your continual baseless posts stating TON is the same as SYR where as, in reality, TON cannot never come close to the quality of SYR

i suggest you purge from your mind the idea that TON is the same or better than SYR. to believe TON is the same or better than SYR is total delusion

as for myself, I had to purge from my mind seeing only the shortcomings of TON

thus, imo:

1. TON have a pretty good deposit, which, overall, will have 10% grade or so (unlike SYR, that has massive tonnage at 15%+ grade)

2. Nicanda can probably mine high grade (say 12% average), reasonably economically (say $300/t), producing 200,000tpa, for maybe 20 years

3. however, metallurgy is crucial with TON

4. TON cannot be serious in making announcement after announcement about this "outstanding" and that "outstanding" unless they seriously work out their metallurgy & basket price in the lab

good luck
    Last edited by ddzx: 06/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.