TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Reading for Investors, page-34

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Well ddzx , to start with I wasn't being cynical using "Expert". I was actual using it to highlight that the one poster who has shown to me previously the most expertise in geological analysis of Ton's past drill results, has been or may still be a shareholder.

Objectiveness can be for example;
    It is likely, should be
    Or
    It definately isn't until proved

Your 1/3 evaluation would that include or factor in Ancuabes large Flake tenements or potential at Balama South?

You say Ton can never come close to the quality of Syr. Is this again a presumption on initial data only? Stage two of Ton's drill program will be targeting the High grade zones so let's wait and let the results speak for themselves. Only when the Drill program is complete I would advise the use of words like never.

You do indeed show objectiveness in acknowledging the upmost regions of Nicanda Hill which in accordance to the vtem image seems to gives off a higher level of conductivity are likely to hold further High Grade zones take a look at Charmers just East of the Hill aswell. Oops almost forgot the 8km long Nacugi Trend in the East again.

Within your projected mining costs for Syr have you factored in any additional costs regarding the reported granite intrusion and or encountering thick pegmatite dykes near surface of 30m depth? The Graphites higher grade advantage could easily be lost within additional mining costs
    Is there more to Syrah only jorcing to a depth of 150m?
    Tritons Graphite Mt Will be considerably larger than Syr, we await metallurgical results to confirm who's King or Queen.
    We can debate this again soon

I'll take your minor insults in the humorous manor I'm sure you intended
    Atb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.