IMM 3.33% 31.0¢ immutep limited

Just using depth against price, probaly isn't going to achieve...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    Just using depth against price, probaly isn't going to achieve much in reading a chart. Its probaly better used as support and resistance.

Use a cycle indicator and a momentum indicator and then use depth as a tool for support and resistance levels.

The short term cycle indicator tells me that the top is a short term high and whilst momentum is up it is also angling slightly to the downside from the top....so likely we have seen a cycle high in the short term....You could then use the depth as an indicator when the share is placing a cycle low for a possible buy...but at this time the cycle indicator has yet to show an indication of turning up... Then you need to go to the longer term chart and that is still working on a cycle high, so I would expect to see the share price go higher on the weekly chart..........

In other words would rather be on the buy side, than the sell side at this point in time. Wait for the short term cycle to start angling up, look for a shift in momentum and then look at depth for support.

The market can do anything at any time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $443.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.3¢ 30.0¢ $390.3K 1.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 129794 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 129069 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.