PVA 0.00% $2.99 psivida corp.

Disappointed yes , one would have thought the data reported by...

1. 16,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Disappointed yes , one would have thought the data reported by Alimera on Illuvien would have had a pretty good chance of approval otherwise much more experienced investors than you and i would have bailed on their stock long ago.

I believe the FDA was wrong on its call , the safety issue should have been raised as a major concern on the first knockback a year ago but it wasnt.The lower dose dealt with the safety concerns to an acceptable measure anyhow.

Alimera did drop almost double more than Psvida in the US as its their only product. CE approval of Illuvien in first half 2012 is their next hope.

For Psvida it looks like a drop will be the opportunity major shareholder Pfizer has been waiting for to make a t/o offer or increase its holding. Much cheaper for Pfizer to t/o Psvida than making milestone payments and royalty fees on any product sucess.

Biosilicon technolgy is worth much more than whatever it drops to on monday. I will be holding regardless as its got more going for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.