ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

hello all.ITC now my largest holding. Thanks to you all for some...

1. 634 Posts.
    hello all.
    ITC now my largest holding. Thanks to you all for some very good posting. This thread is one of the best on HC.
    Good luck to us all.

Here aresome comments from JOhn Cambell, author of oil and gass weekly, Sept 13 2009:

"Impress can’t stay at these evels for long.

As we said recently we do find hard to understand the market’s lack of interest in Impress Energy with its 40% interest in PEL 111. Its shares have done nothing since the discoveries at Snatcher #1 and now #2. Something a
    bit odd about that. At $0.055 ITC still looks to us like an absolute steal. On 6 September Bernard Crawford joined the Impress Energy Board. Les Longden an existing Board member will assume the role of Executive Director Corporate. The changes come as Impress transitions to a producer
    and explorer and join the ranks of junior oilers with cash flow.
    Production at Growler is set to grow and more wells are planned on the field.
    We expect the reserves numbers to grow as a result. And Snatcher #1 and #2 have demonstrated that stratigraphic traps in PEL 111 to the north can deliver oil. More wells will be planned there as well."

There price target by 30 Sept is still 10c.

Cheers all.
    DC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.