ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ready for a Run, page-40

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    bassyabbie

Sorry once again for being off topic

But i quiet like your nic does it have a meaning? are you into bass fishing and you use yabbies for bait or are you a shirley bassy fan and you live on an abbie (so this would mean your of UK decent)please dont be offended by my asking its just a catchy nic.

EXT was a good ride however i think that Uranium has had its run for now and i must thank Orion 1 for the tip,

I wont offer to eat a straw hat if i am wrong but i think ESI has the potential to be meteoric,
    In 6 to 12 months we could well be wondering why this stock just seems to be range bound for no good reason between 22c and 26c when it should be around 30c minimum,
    all IMO,

Thier is a lot of presentations,announcements and general articles from good sources that in my opinion are like smoke signals in the distance of good things to come,
    At the moment it's a waiting game,
    Exergen do have thier products and technology that has merit in its own right and they can talk quiet freely about this being a private Company,
    ESI have different limitations but i believe the board are solid and committed to a good outcome for all share holders.

Cattledog101

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $100 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 27310130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12318271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.