MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I truly believe that all should be cautious when commenting on...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I truly believe that all should be cautious when commenting on MNS and should thoroughly do there own research before expressing any far fetched statements and be ready and willing to apologise if things don't turn out the way we see fit, or they predict .

I believe we will secure non Chinese off takes and have finance followed, I would also give first priority to the amounts they required and I'm a strong believer in if you have the best product then the rest will follow, for end users, for us as shareholders, for a company and most importantly for the environment, and able to disrupt a synthetic option that is even more fantastic and an amazing feat/ position to be in, I would not trade this company or my position or the learned board we are blessed to have and the great HC crew for anything.... Period!!!

Simple as that! If you have the best and most cost effective and environmentaly friendly product in the safest African country with conglomerates working with you, for you and industry professor leaders excited with your findings, product and time management then I am happy to wait for news knowing we have sufficient funds to last a few quarters and 2 major boxes on the cusp of of completion which will leave all others in there wake......

I feel sorry for those Instos who have backed the wrong horse and believe they can hide there miscalculations, instead of making the required adjustments and swallowing a tiny bit of pride!

I am happy where I stand.

Best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.