GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

My unsolicited and maybe somewhat unconventially advice to all...

1. 3,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    My unsolicited and maybe somewhat unconventially advice to all of those who truly love GGY and yet believe that our beloved GGY is in fact unloved by the greater investing public is to help GGY management make the virtues of our beloved GGY more widely available to those of the general public who seek to avail themselves of greater wisdom in these matters pertianing to penny dreadfuls by both subscribing to and then perusing the various claims and counterclaims and then deciding on the worthiness and overwise of claims made by the various and varied spruikers on this here site- otherwise known as HC to the enlightened above-mentioned worthies. Maybe your good self (and other lovers of GGY - join in s'il vous plait - pardon my french) can help here.
    A good start then would surely be to...(if I may be so bold as to suggest this radical approach) read the ASX stuff and THEN become a true lover of GGY. And then to post and discuss and laud (on HC of course) the virtues of GGY - like persons truely possessed and charisma-ised by the newly found knowledge that they have gleaned from such a labour of love. And then (and only then) GGY to the moon!!

jmo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.