RSH 11.1% 3.0¢ respiri limited

I wonder if stocks have any ‘muscle memory’? Well I hope so...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    I wonder if stocks have any ‘muscle memory’? Well I hope so cause the RSH  shareprice can sure move when it wants too.

So I was looking at some old charts (one 10yr chart below) and RSH sure had the propensity to run hard in the past. It ran sharply higher in the past few years on a few false starts on big volume when the market believed they had the product sorted.

Now we are moving more slowly with almost negligible volume. I can only imagine what RSH’s SP could do with large volume. The difference is RSH have the product sorted this time with the President of the Thoracic Society behind it and on the RSH board. I guess the share price movement is going slower as people want to be sure it’s not another false start or is this just the beginning of a large move like in previous runs.
    Like Diamo said, once the trials come out and write ups in medical journals it ticks more boxes and confidence in the product will become stronger. With CE mark to follow and first sales it can only build awareness within the market.

There is also the opportunity for an overnight monitor whereby a sensor could be placed on a patients chest  etc etc. just like RMD monitors and helps patients while they sleep. This is a massive opportunity for RSH.

Not much downside here if the trials go to plan.- first one’s result due in a few weeks and next trial ready to kick off .. I think they are the key next catalysts?

upload_2019-6-9_10-48-54.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $14.17K 507.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 292869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.