AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ready for Good News

1. 17,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Did I say we wanted some publicity that was more useful than textile product suppliers admitting that they have been using toxic chemicals.

Well I think we've just got it.

This release from AJX is a big deal. It's the first real wedge against the suppliers of halogenated fire retardants. Up until now it's been threats of bans but now it's real.

And we are not talking about the "left wing pinko state of California" having taken action. We are talking serious, intellectual Washington DC. That's a huge deal. I'd say watch this page as state by state they fall and pressure at federal level follows.

But more to the point it creates an interesting dilemma for producers. You can't use a fire retardant in one state but it's not logical to set up a supply chain for a single state either. So your choice is to use Alexium or to use nothing (high risk in a litigious society like America - so you knew a non toxic solution was available but you did nothing?)

I wonder how many chemical manufacturers have been blindsided by this announcement. I wonder what the next moves will be? Mmmm I'm watching very carefully but if this doesn't increase the future potential of AJX the world is more crazy than it appears already

Thank goodness Nick, Dirk and the team
    Have worked so hard to have the right processes in place to capitalise on this.

The timing isn't really too bad I'd have thought. In retrospect I'd suspect that Alexium would have struggle to manage big orders last year. I'm much more comfortable now if this turns into an avalanche of orders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.