BTR 0.00% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

well, we saw base metals prices going down already 12-18 months...

1. 4,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    well, we saw base metals prices going down already 12-18 months before the financial crisis. Therefore it could be really possible that we are just anticipating a part of the next commodities boom.

I have just read an article about windfarms in the Nortsea (different projects). To connect the farms with the mainland the have to invest around 50 bn US$ and as we know such cable are mainly made of copper.

China has just presented his Minivan BYD e6 (electrocar) in Detroit. Quite impressive technical data. Not difficult to imagine how much copper the need for the electric equipment.

Just 2 examples and you could multiplicate further. This mulitplicator effect could have an immense impact on the commodities hunger of this planet. If you think of China, India and possible need of the western world in regard of alternative energy, then the hunger might increase even further.

I have the feeling that the analysts - as in 90 % of the cases - are just wrong. At least at the moment the market is right. Data from China is impresive...and migth be just the beginning of a longstanding boom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $21.93K 1.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13386172 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3632968 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.