KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

ready for multi baggers rerate

1. 5,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    "has received an offer of grant of the mining lease covering the Winchester magnesium carbonate (magnesite) deposit for 25 years"

Korab is further pleased to advise that the discussions with various parties regarding funding for the development of the Winchester magnesite deposit at an advanced stage and were primarily slowed down by the hold ups with the grant of the mineral lease. Korab expects the progress with the funding and magnesite sales/offtakes to accelerate following the grant of the mineral lease.

Okay, after several years, finally the first milestone i.e. the mining lease has been issued.

"with the EBITDA potentially increasing to around $32 million/year"

I am not greedy to expect $32 million/year, but I believe $10million/year is achievable.
    Even if in $10m case, KOR's MC is worth at least $60m or 30c/share, that 6 baggers from here.

$20m case?

$30m case?

the Next milestone will be the off-take agreement to be inked. Once off-take secured, I cannot see any risk of Winchester magnesite project: just dig and sell...so close to port....cost of $20/t only..

The project just like a 16Mt 6000Kcal thermal coal project (of course the price should back to 2013) but just 5m under surface, 50Km to port, product cost is 20/t only. hence the value => 3*16Mt 6000Kcal thermal coal project

2, KOR's GEOLSEC PHOSPHATE project ---"SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS MADE WITH MARKETING OF PHOSPHATE ROCK TO INDIA, MALAYSIA AND INDONESIA" ALREADY WELL DESERVE THE Current MC at 4.7C, as the PHOSPHATE project at very advanced stage, targeting $1m+ net profit/ year.---just dig and sell, so close to port as well.

3, KOR still got a 3million ounce gold projects in Ukraine,

"Bobrikovo gold and silver project has a JORC Code compliant resource of 3.3 million ounces of gold and 16.3 million ounces of silver"

"The tenor and style of mineralisation at Bobrikovo is similar to 170 million ounce gold deposit at Muruntau in Uzbekistan and to multi million ounce Sukhoi Log deposit in Russia. "

May be not worth much atm, but who knows its true value in future? Whatever there are not many 3Million+ ounce gold project left in theis earth.

Good luck for existing SHs, I suggest not to sell 1 share for a stock suffered long bearish time then finally ready for significant rerate. 16c is my first target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.