NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

The shorter timeframe traders feed off the longer timeframe...

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    The shorter timeframe traders feed off the longer timeframe traders. Shorter timeframe traders have the FOSI- the fear of staying in, yet greed overrules fear so they will do anything to make money. So continuous posts by shorter term traders means they are feeding off the people on the threads who are mainly longer term- either momentum, swing, position, STT, or just having a go, or mostly buying the uptrend.

I value others research and facts, because u just cant do all the research yourself and be up to speed- its the opinions that I don't even consider. So getting up to speed of what is really going on, in the market valuation of a share price is what I aim for. This cant be done by one person and there is always others who are one step ahead of the emotional reactions of traders, at different times on different stocks.

So u cant take the post of short term trader as being true in longer term as they have bought and sold, while the longer term trader assumes the shorter term post is still valid from their perspective.

That is why on the threads, sentiment and position are declared at time of post to make it clearer, instead of having people of all stages of competence, being duped by faster hands of experience.

If we are trading off each other then taking the opposite tack, or the opposite meaning of a post is a reasonable judgement. People are free to trade any time for profits, so there are too many variables an trading off the chart is safer, yet again takes learning.

Its nice to be free to achieve our own goals, yet we cant live without the paradox of partnerships for freedom.

So to clear the confusion, I think these people change tack, due to their timeframe of trading, they will feed off inexperience, and the many who are experienced in incompetence, apart from the longer term traders who don't have the time to evaluate the constantly changing prices of different stocks. So we are all in the same boat of trusting no 'one'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.