EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

After doing a bit of research tonight I think the picture is...

1. 111 Posts.
    After doing a bit of research tonight I think the picture is going to be better than everyone expected. We all react to what a share price does but sometimes it doesn't correlate medium to long term what is coming. Yes stocks just go up or just go down but we are in a sector that will have many ups and many downs.

I checked out Phoenix site and it seems product can be available very shortly in Australia.

http://phoenix.life/location/australia

Soft Gel Capsules
    Production to begin April 2017
    Distribution to begin May 2017
    Softgels provide a convenient way to deliver cannabinoids to the body, and are easily integrated into people’s current pill routines. The advanced formulations in our softgels are designed for controlling inflammation, muscle spasms, chronic and acute pain and aiding in sleep.

And yes people will say BUT without a licence they can't bring it in. But then i read how other companies are using approved Import Licence companies to bring in their products.

https://www.odc.gov.au/importers-and-manufacturers-medicinal-cannabis-products

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 Health House International Phone: 08 9444 2444Email: [email protected]
    1. CBD Oil 18.3mg Oil 1.2mgTHC/20.5mg CBD/mL 60mL
    2. CBD/THC Oil 9.7mg THC/10.3mg CBD/mL 60mL
    3. THC Oil 60mg Oil 18.3mg THC/0.2mg CBD/mL 60mL

A few to choose from and none of them are public companies or exclusive to anyone.

Currently THC through its Strategic Alliance with Phoenix will be the first and maybe the only company to have finished pharmaceutical products and not just the basic oils/drops.

For those that need to sell do what you need to do.

For those on the sideline now is a good time.

For those holding, stay holding and maybe average up if you bought at IPO or average down if you have paid higher prices.

If this industry is going to do half of what people expect a handful including THC will be there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.