AEV 0.00% 1.2¢ avenira limited

ready for next leg..., page-4

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Rob, I really LOVE the name Minemakers - it's just got a ring to it, and yes, I've been very happy with their progress and prospects.

It is most certainly not too late imo....read some of the good researchers on here and see what their figures show.
    We're looking at a "worst case scenario" figure of $5 to $8 and upwards of anything beyond that, though I refuse to think that far ahead yet, and only look $1 at a time.
    I'm waiting for the $3 to be hit sometime in the next week as drilling gets underway.

Here are some articles from Yellowcake to get your head into the agriculture sector way of thinking.....

Below are two recent articles out of the ABC in South Australia. The emergence of fertiliser shortages on OUR soils will be very concerning to the Federal Departments of Agriculture and will only serve to highlight the Australian Government needs to help greenfields fertiliser players such as MAK and RWD in order to bring Australia's domestic capacity up to its demand base. The key to food security is first to have fertiliser security.

More reports emerge of fertiliser shortage
    Posted Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:00pm AEST

Reports of a fertiliser shortage for the state's grain farmers are widening, with fears it could damage chances of farmers bouncing back from the drought.

The president of the South Australian Farmers Federation, Wayne Cornish, says reports are increasing of a shortage on Eyre Peninsula and the mid-north.

He says this includes reports of some suppliers trying to dishonour contracts.

Mr Cornish says it is potentially a huge blow to farmers hoping high grain prices will help them recover from the drought.

"It is the very last thing we need coming on the heels of last year's precarious season, to have doubtful arrangements over fertiliser," he said.

"Let me say it doesn't just stop at fertiliser, we've heard similar things from some sources in relation to chemicals, so it couldn't have happened at a worse time."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/04/10/2213271.htm
    Eyre Peninsula farmers fear further fertiliser shortage
    Posted Wed Apr 9, 2008 2:48pm AEST

There is concern among Eyre Peninsula farmers that they could be facing another fertiliser shortage.

Last year a wait for fertiliser and other agricultural chemicals cost some farmers the full potential of their crops.
    Wudinna farmer Dennis Best says a similar situation is emerging for the 2008 season.
    He says it is a disturbing situation and supply companies need to start taking a different approach which should include getting prices out earlier.
    "They rely on us as much as we need them, so I think they should be getting their prices out a bit earlier particularly the fertiliser companies," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/04/09/2212226.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $11.68K 973.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 749776 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 731076 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.