TON 12.5% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ready for Take Off!, page-8

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Slow and steady will do me fine, full fuel for max range and use all of the runway.
    All in good time but I'd like to see some news of what's been going on in the background the past 8 months, and of Ancuabe infill drilling. I don't imagine they've been whiling away the hours counting the cash tin or making paper clip sculptures.
    I've stepped back from HC lately, but have found some morbid amusement watching the baboons and various species of monkeys chucking poo at each other on other threads. And squealing about trolls, ya gotta laugh. But there's been some good commentary too. Sadly some of the poo chuckers will probably be back here soon.
    King Ludwig, I'll brew a special stout or my award winning ESB for the $1 party but I think 1-2 months as you suggest is too soon. These take 3-4 months to come good and are at their peak between 9-15 months. Fascinating how they evolve and change over time, the end product completely different from how it started.
    Jawdropper, anticipated relisting is after 28/11 but as always this is subject to ASX approval and conditions so could be later. Think there'll be a day's notice so no chance of missing it when you're at the pub for lunch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.602K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 444712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.