MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Agree Cloud Surfer but I need to sell something to buy more so I...

1. 7,809 Posts.
    Agree Cloud Surfer but I need to sell something to buy more so I do hope I get a little more time to accumulate in the basement .

Can really not see any hurdles to breaking the 99 cent high over coming months, considering that was attained well before the exponential production and earnings that are weeks from increasing, and will be ramped up regularly over coming months .
    Not to mention any possible reserve upgrades that may come along, or a few more 5 million cubic feet per day wells at Clear Creek .

Brokers discounted valuations pre production by up to 50-60%, and now that the drilled wells are coming up with the right stuff as predicted, I can not see that an ongoing discount at such a large % will not be reduced and sp targets increased significantly higher .

Also it is worth noting that CBM and natural gas fields/resources that are proven up and in production are being rerated dramatically atm . See AOE ,MEL, MPO, ESG . The greenhouse effect may not be a good thing for the earth, but the assets of MAE in the US (the worst mass polluter) are going to be on the energy suppliers minds as the cleanest fossil fuel is turned to in demand .
    These things don't all happen in a day but a mid to long term stake in MAE will reward . I am ignoring the recent gains . They are nice but just a taste .

The gas price trend is doing the right thing and is well over double Aus prices . It is a briliant commodity to be cushioned by any $ A increase .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.