CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

ready, get set ......., page-28

1. 1,978 Posts.
    re: eddie-cfr Hi Eddie,

I can't work it out at all - why would CPH want to become involved in ruby marketing. I know the area well as I prospected the entire area several years ago. I am a supporter of what they have done despite the sceptics. It should be Australias first ruby mine -and there are good sapphires in abundance too -including yellows which are now gaining market acceptance. If they could sell all the output it would translate into a very profitable operation -but not many good deep red gems -quite pale colours -unless they have hit a sweet spot in the diatreme (old swamps)-and the jewellery market is very depressed at the moment. As you rightly point out -it is wait and see -but seems to me one of this stocks regular stellar trading runs. Like the last time - a friend of mine bought for about 3-4c despite my caution -and I never expected them to fire like they have done today. The Packer factor at work bigtime !!Or maybe an area of high grade reds has been found and will appear AFTER the Packer deal is announced. Strange goings on methinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.