No one wants to see people get sick or worse die...the only way...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No one wants to see people get sick or worse die...the only way forward is for all Politicians to butt out of every day Australian's lives.

Over here in Qld the place is like a morgue anyway, worse than it was during the "lockdowns".

People have been told to work from home where possible and to avoid crowds where possible...so the streets are just as quiet as they were when people weren't allowed to go out. People have been scared in to believing omicron is a big nasty villain and will get them if they go out.

This omicron is a hit and miss thing anyway, I just got off the phone from a mate who was infected a couple of weeks ago, he said his symptoms were a bit of a scratchy throat and that was it. His better half took it a bit harder but is fine now. That appears to be the normal response to this thing, the elderly, sick and vulnerable are the ones feeling the brunt.

The numbers hospitalised is greatly exaggerated as well, as there are many being put in to Hospital to isolate them being their carers or family are unable to care for them due to the isolation rules.

McGowan just needs to grow some gonads, put Politics aside, back off, and let people get on with their lives...i for one would like to visit my family in Perth but cannot as I'd have to quarantine for two weeks when I got there...Just not possible.
    There is no doubt that very soon he will be forced to let WA rejoin the world and the rest of the country...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.